Friday, December 22, 2006

My college education funds



Mommy & daddy have just set up my future education funds for me. I am excited over it as I know my education foundation is set. A wise man told me that "Education is Knowledge"! If you like to help contribute, here are some information:

College Savings IOWA 529 plan

1. Click here to print out a form & fill in in information shown in numbers 2-6 below.
2. The account number is: 450032566-01
3. The participant is: Karl L Forshee
4. The benificiary is Kevin Ian Forshee
5. Put a check mark in box A
6. Fill in the desired amount in the boxes just below A

7. Send the form with your check to the address on the form
8. Send a note or email to Mommy & Daddy so they will know who the money came from.




For any questions you may contact the
Iowa Education Resource Center : 1-888-672-9116

Mon till Fri 8am till 9pm Eastern Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home