Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kevin turned 1 year old July 10









Happy 1st Birthday Kevin. Since we are away in July, we celebrated Kevin's birthday in Singapore and Malaysia. Mommy's cousin Alexis bought a cake for Kevin and took us out for dinner. I get to play with her kids Skyler and Cyrus. They have many toys.

I also have another celebration with grandpa in KL also with the Emmanuel and Mafnas family from Guam visiting Malaysia. It was fun! There are plenty of food and fun. On my first birthday, there is a routine and mommy place several things on the floor for me to choose. I chose the book, then followed by food, money and calculator. The book says that I will be wise and educated, I love food and good at handling finances too. What a cute chinese tradition. This method was used by the ancient emperor in China long time ago with babies who turned one.






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home