Saturday, December 01, 2007

Reconnecting with the Forshees' family


Aunty April A.K.A Aunty Meow Meow

One happy family? The Forshees in the picture... only Aunty Sheila & my cousins Rebecca & Jacob were not there.





I must say that this is my favourite part of the trip. Reconnecting with my other part of family is interesting. Everyone loves playing with me. I met grandpa Melvin & grandma Carol, aunty April (anuty meow meow), Uncle Mel & aunty Jyme. They have 4 children which are my cousins... Tye, Sabrina, Brianna & Aspen. We had a great big thanksgiving dinner with a 22 pounds turkey. The turkey is even bigger and heavier than me... LOL... What a enjoyable time to give thanks to the people we love and for God who created this wonderful life for me. Thank you Lord...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home