Friday, January 05, 2007

My short visit to Malaysia





I was on the plane again for the holiday season. There were many travelers in and out the airport. Mommy had to get me out of bed in the wee mornings to catch the flight to Manila before heading off to Kuala Lumpur. We waited for almost 7 hours transiting at the Manila Airport. It was so tiring! The whole day traveling exhausted us all that we had to cancelled our driving trip to Singapore the next day after arriving to Kuala Lumpur. However we had lots of fun too meeting grandpa & grandma, the newly wed couple uncle Kin Kiat and auntie Joyce, all the uncles and aunties whom met me when I was just borned. Our trip to Cameron Highlands was fun. We enjoyed the cool air and saw lots of vegetable plantations, strawberries, flowers and tea plantation. It was cold at night and in the early morning! We ate lots of yummy Malaysian food the whole trip and saw many cute animals. Mommy's friend auntie Melissa brought us to PJ Hilton for a nice Hi-Tea. I was glad to meet her daugther Amelia. She is sweet and cute. Too bad daddy had to work, so we had to be back to Guam after new year. I don't want the holiday to end so soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home